Selected works | Urban Design
At mold design studio, we architects have been consulting on various Urban Design projects since 2013
• Development plan reports for Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, Qutub Minar & Red fort for Ministry of tourism.
• External consultant on urban design proposals for the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, India.
• Kanpur development project, Uttar Pradesh, India – Identifying and designing for key problem area that need urgent design intervention at an urban scale.
• Saifai development project, Etawah, Uttar Pradesh, India – Creating a distinct identity/ role model for a small village in UP.
• Urban guidelines for chak-gangeria development, lucknow, UP - The aim has also been to tie the entire development through a common form language, where each element is designed on the same underlying concept. Working out a detailed urban guideline package for the development that inlcuded guidelines for circulation & services, streetscape & edge pattern, landscape & street furnishings, elevational treatment, signage, lighting & material pallete.